- 5 Large Bedrooms, 2 on the main floor and 3 on the 2nd floor, each include deadbolts, full closets, and hard-wiring for Internet/Cable/Phone access
- Fully renovated 3- and 4-piece Bathrooms, one on the main floor with clawfoot tub/shower combo and one on the second floor with a shower
- Fully renovated Kitchen with a roomy fridge, dishwasher, glass-fronted china cabinet, restored antique sink, and gorgeous range hood.
- Quality Features include carport, free parking, den, large dining table and chairs, perennial garden with park bench, hardwood floors, and Victorian character
- $50/Month Utility Package Available, including gas, electricity, and water
- 8 Minute Walk to Laurier and 20 Minute Walk to UW (or 15 Minutes by Bus)
- 9 Minute Walk to Waterloo Square Valu-Mart
- 2 to 5 Minute Walk to Starlight, Huether Hotel, McMullans, The Jane Bond, Chainsaw, and Duke of Wellington
- Fully licensed as a 5-Bedroom Rental House by the the City of Waterloo, with an annual fire inspection to ensure your safety.